The Brent Weeks Network

For fans of The Night Angel Trilogy and The Lightbringer Series

Author questions (528)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Balancing Yellow

Yellow being in the middle of the spectrum has no opposite, so how does it get balanced?

Started by Blake Anthony

6 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Jon S

Pre order the book email

I just read the email sent out by brent weeks about pre ordering his book it was funny. Infact i liked it so much i did just that a hard co…

Started by kevin

0 Oct 14, 2016

Blood Mirror Thought and Theory Dump

Alright there is 1 month to go until Blood Mirror is released. I've been sitting on so many thoughts and theories about what is to come. I…

Started by Jared Stonecypher

1 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Patty Slammin

Ending of the Night Angel Trilogy. What happens to them now?

So the story ends and apparently we are just suppose to accept that Logan is the High King, maybe Vi and Kylar get together, and other peop…

Started by Collin Smith

0 Sep 26, 2016

Are the events the Lightbringer series real?

There's something that has been bugging me for a while now, and I felt you guys might be able to give me some answers. This is just a theor…

Started by Oliver Hoxer-Marhauer

3 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by currofenris

Signed Copy of Blood Mirror

I was able to purchase a copy of The Broken Eye that was signed.  Will this be available as well for The Blood Mirror?  If so, do you know…

Started by Brian Brunette

7 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by Lee

Question/Thoughts on the Map - Night Angel

So I'm on probably my fifth reread of this series as it's a personal favorite. I'm always drawn to high/flintlock fantasy and especially no…

Started by Joseph Craig

0 Aug 6, 2016

Re-Record of Black Prism audiobook

Ok, so due to how life works out I tend to buy both the audiobook via audible as well as a physical copy of Brent's works. Mainly as most o…

Started by Dave Wilson

3 Jul 21, 2016
Reply by Martin

Comic Con

Over all how are you doing this year and are you going to Comic Con or any event, or have you gone to events this year?

Started by Mav_Rick

0 Jul 19, 2016

live action Kip

Will we ever see a lightbringer tv series? You said that you were developing a Nine Kings game. When will we able to buy it? Could you make…

Started by Arun Kumar

2 Jun 16, 2016
Reply by Arun Kumar

RSS

© 2017   Created by Brent Weeks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service