The Brent Weeks Network

For fans of The Night Angel Trilogy and The Lightbringer Series

Author questions (527)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blood Mirror on Amazon for PreOrder - Nov 15 2016

Just saw this pop up on Amazon and had not seen any news about yet but the last book Blood Mirror is actually available for Pre order with…

Started by SirLoki

2 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by ZimboFan

What do you think of the audio book adaptations?

So I have listened to the night angel trilogy and the first two books of lightbringer series from graphic audio. They are AMAZING! I listen…

Started by BillyK

6 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by G0DK1NG

Azoth's Father?

Although this forum is full of great questions that have been left unanswered, I think we all want to know who Azoth's father was? Not only…

Started by Steven Schiffner

11 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by The Kelvinator

So am I right on this?

After finishing The Blinding Knife, towards the end I had already guessed or at least thought it possible that the Blinders Knife may be us…

Started by Christian J nussbaum

2 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by G0DK1NG

Glamour and Illusion.

What is the difference between a glamour and an illusion? Are they both the same thing with different names or are they different weaves en…

Started by G0DK1NG

0 Jan 10, 2016

The other ka'kari

I have read all of the night angel trilogy exept for perfect shadow and I was wondering what the other ka'kari colors were. (I know brown,…

Started by Zane

1 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by G0DK1NG

Next Midcryu story

I'm curious what people think.  Would you rather the next Midcryu story be more a continuation of Kylar's story and what he's up to, or wou…

Started by Blaze

19 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by G0DK1NG

Realistic Magic

I've always loved the worlds in Brent Weeks, not because of the characters or plot, but because of how the system of magic functions and af…

Started by yves orzel

0 Sep 1, 2015

The WORST part about reading a series is...

WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE!!!! Weeks you've got to help me out here!!!! From now on, I'll proofread what you've done daily.  Sound good?  DANG…

Started by Nic Incremona

3 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Robert Gumm

An idle thought

A thought occurred to me while reading, it states that there are regular people who can see colors but can't draft. My immediate thought wa…

Started by Kenneth the red (ginger)

0 Jul 1, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by Brent Weeks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service