The Brent Weeks Network

For fans of The Night Angel Trilogy and The Lightbringer Series

Beyond the Shadows (may contain spoilers) (193)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Elene and Kylars child (SPOILERS AHEAD)

So in the night angel triology we get to hear about Elene beeing pregnant, but its a loose end, because Kylar stabs Elene with curoch, and…

Started by Steinar Ørstenvik

0 Mar 14, 2015

Just a Question as I am Rereading the Night Angel Trilogy *Possible Spoilers*

Hey Brent, How are you? Just a quick question involving the wedding earrings and the kakari. As it is the Devourer and it unravels spell w…

Started by Dusty Kirby

6 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by The Kelvinator

Vi meeting Logan...twice

Im re-reading, anda I think I've found a plot hole: Shadows Edge: Kylar carries Logan to Drissa Nile's, where Vi is. He doesnt kill her. Tw…

Started by Santiago Estellano

4 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Jason Boim

Jenine and Dorian relationship question

did jenine love dorian?, I mean she says she didn't love him like she loved logan, then how else did she love him?, its bloody hell confusi…

Started by Liger01

1 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Codrus

Durzo's Blessing

Does anyone seem to know what "Ch'torathi sigwye h'e banath so sikamon to vathari. Vennadosh chi tomethigara. Horgathal mu tolethara. Veni,…

Started by Kairubi Neisaan

32 Sep 7, 2014
Reply by Alan Wang

What does Retribution look like?

I am re-reading the books but i need some help on figuring out what Retribution looks like.  I was going to either draw a picture of it or…

Started by Jordan Hetrick

12 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Björn Dierks

Need Good Quotes

I need some good quotes from the series overall. Id lik soeme from Kylar, Durzo Blint, and Momma K. I would do it myself but my books are b…

Started by DarkDaisuke

34 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Tenzin Kendrick

What happened to Dorian and to Logan at the end?

Logan was supposed to be talented to become a high king which he was not. When he went to save Jenine from Moburu he suddenly started seein…

Started by Ada Hunori

1 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by Xavri

Iures or Curoch?

If you could choose between both powerful weapons what one would you choose? Iures to create complex weaves of magic simply? Or Curoch the…

Started by Alexander Lesage

31 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Ada Hunori

Magi

Has anyone found any definitive information on the various magi from Night Angel yet? I can't seem to find anything.

Started by Will

3 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by The Kelvinator

RSS

© 2017   Created by Brent Weeks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service