The Brent Weeks Network

For fans of The Night Angel Trilogy and The Lightbringer Series

SirLoki's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"I checked back and it was a lightning flash that he saw. Not a flash from the knife.…"

SirLoki replied Apr 7 to Book 4 Questions and Discussion [Lots of Spoilers-don't read if you haven't finished]

34 Apr 7
Reply by Jon Van Dop

"Ha!LOL  Ya I have been working on it in my head too.  With the Black Luxin, I think…"

SirLoki replied Apr 6 to Book 4 Questions and Discussion [Lots of Spoilers-don't read if you haven't finished]

34 Apr 7
Reply by Jon Van Dop

"Except for the full spectrum part, that would include Paryl and Chi and with only th…"

SirLoki replied Mar 31 to Book 4 Questions and Discussion [Lots of Spoilers-don't read if you haven't finished]

34 Apr 7
Reply by Jon Van Dop

"Pretty sure the Black takes and the White gives. We did have that one vision from th…"

SirLoki replied Mar 31 to Book 4 Questions and Discussion [Lots of Spoilers-don't read if you haven't finished]

34 Apr 7
Reply by Jon Van Dop

"Tia does say that she sees Red and Green as the same shade of grey. This comes up wh…"

SirLoki replied Mar 29 to Finished Book 4 - some thoughts and some questions

38 Mar 29
Reply by SirLoki

"The hard part is that Gavin(Dazen) still has no idea he DID draft white. The only on…"

SirLoki replied Mar 8 to Finished Book 4 - some thoughts and some questions

38 Mar 29
Reply by SirLoki

"I think the Blinding Knife would not be able to correct her color blindness. Think a…"

SirLoki replied Nov 13, 2016 to Finished Book 4 - some thoughts and some questions

38 Mar 29
Reply by SirLoki

"It is also said about chi in the glossary that chi drafters say it is even better at…"

SirLoki replied Nov 7, 2016 to SPOILERS Blood Mirror

5 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by Faith Perry

"I think that Koios knew Gavin(Dazen) was who he was the entire time! The reason he h…"

SirLoki replied Nov 4, 2016 to Finished Book 4 - some thoughts and some questions

38 Mar 29
Reply by SirLoki

"I'm kind of excited to see what Teia and Gavin may be able to learn if they can put…"

SirLoki replied Nov 3, 2016 to Finished Book 4 - some thoughts and some questions

38 Mar 29
Reply by SirLoki

RSS

© 2017   Created by Brent Weeks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service