The Brent Weeks Network

For fans of The Night Angel Trilogy and The Lightbringer Series

Aftermath's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Honestly, I agree with you on a lot of the points you make here and could even compo…"

Aftermath replied Oct 27, 2016 to Finished Book 4 - some thoughts and some questions

38 Mar 29
Reply by SirLoki

"On Black Luxin, I think that's an interesting concept. However we just don't have en…"

Aftermath replied Oct 27, 2016 to Finished Book 4 - some thoughts and some questions

38 Mar 29
Reply by SirLoki

"Nice summary. I'm sure you just missed this: the orange seed crystal is still in tha…"

Aftermath replied Sep 7, 2014 to TBE inventory.

11 Sep 7, 2014
Reply by Alex

"Ugh, the mobile version of the site is dodgy, and I'm very new. This was supposed to…"

Aftermath replied Jan 21, 2014 to What we know about the blinding knife and what we think we know about the knife

50 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Eamonn Buachalla

"I reckon there is no lightbringer. The awkward and unlikely 'chosen one' that has po…"

Aftermath replied Jan 21, 2014 to Who is the Lightbringer?

32 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by M1k31

"Sorry, phone autocorrect. "Foster three" was supposed to be "dilate their". "As down…"

Aftermath replied Jan 21, 2014 to What we know about the blinding knife and what we think we know about the knife

50 Jul 9, 2014

"You are wrong on many levels. Gavin certainly falsified Kip's test, because he didn'…"

50 Jul 9, 2014

RSS

© 2017   Created by Brent Weeks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service