The Brent Weeks Network

For fans of The Night Angel Trilogy and The Lightbringer Series

Alex's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

""One of things I always though kinda odd was the rarity of the shimmercloaks.We know…"

Alex replied Apr 6 to Book 4 Questions and Discussion [Lots of Spoilers-don't read if you haven't finished]

34 Apr 7
Reply by Jon Van Dop

"I had a few days to think about this (and do work too lol).  Here's what I've come u…"

Alex replied Apr 6 to Book 4 Questions and Discussion [Lots of Spoilers-don't read if you haven't finished]

34 Apr 7
Reply by Jon Van Dop

"Kip would have the prismatic eyes, if he were a lightsplitter. Only full spectrum po…"

Alex replied Mar 31 to Book 4 Questions and Discussion [Lots of Spoilers-don't read if you haven't finished]

34 Apr 7
Reply by Jon Van Dop

""But we don't know exactly how it works and weather it is the black or white luixn i…"

Alex replied Mar 31 to Book 4 Questions and Discussion [Lots of Spoilers-don't read if you haven't finished]

34 Apr 7
Reply by Jon Van Dop

"So I looked up the definition of Filicide, it's the killing of your child/son/daught…"

Alex replied Nov 2, 2016 to Book 4 Questions and Discussion [Lots of Spoilers-don't read if you haven't finished]

34 Apr 7
Reply by Jon Van Dop

"#2: Just Googled it: in the Broken Eye Chapter 24, "I have a daughter, High Lord Pri…"

Alex replied Nov 2, 2016 to Book 4 Questions and Discussion [Lots of Spoilers-don't read if you haven't finished]

34 Apr 7
Reply by Jon Van Dop

"Anyone want to address the questions or theories I proposed? Need to discuss!!! "

Alex replied Oct 31, 2016 to Book 4 Questions and Discussion [Lots of Spoilers-don't read if you haven't finished]

34 Apr 7
Reply by Jon Van Dop

"True, about the 2 seed crystals. About the Atirat: But when Kip actually plunged the…"

Alex replied Oct 27, 2016 to Book 4 Questions and Discussion [Lots of Spoilers-don't read if you haven't finished]

34 Apr 7
Reply by Jon Van Dop

"But if Koios incorporated the black seed crystal, then how did Grinwoody have it at…"

Alex replied Oct 27, 2016 to Book 4 Questions and Discussion [Lots of Spoilers-don't read if you haven't finished]

34 Apr 7
Reply by Jon Van Dop

"That's a great catch! But we also need to remember that Ironfist has a good reason t…"

Alex replied Dec 7, 2015 to Can Grinwoody draft?

12 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Blake Anthony

RSS

© 2017   Created by Brent Weeks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service